BAIL HEARINGS CASE WINS
BAIL HEARINGS CASE SUCCESSES
Practicing exclusively as defence lawyer since 2001, Richard has a long track record of granting bails:
- R. v. A.K. (Newmarket) Guns and Gangs prosecution “Project Platinum”. Client charged with firearm trafficking and conspiracy to commit an indictable offence. Bail Granted.
- R. v. K.A. (Toronto) Client charged with Criminal Organization offences and Trafficking in Cocaine as part of “Project Sunder”. Bail Granted.
- R. . N.S. (Toronto) Police locate large quantity of cocaine at residence after execution of search warrant. Charges include possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking. Bail Granted.
- R. v. V.E. (Toronto) Charged as part of “Project Sunder” with serious offences possession of a firearm, discharge firearm, firearm trafficking, and conspiracy to commit an indictable offence. Bail Granted.
- R. v. M.L. (Sudbury) Client facing charges related to seizure of fentanyl, cocaine and large amount of cash after execution of search warrant. Bail Granted.
- R. v. D.D. (Brampton) Police locate firearm after traffic stop. Client facing various offense, including possession restricted firearm, possession prohibited device and carrying a concealed weapon. Bail Granted.
- R. v. D.Z. (Toronto) Client charged with unlawful possession of firearm and possession of controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking after execution of a search warrant. Bail Granted.
- R. v. O.A. (Newmarket) Client faced charges of human trafficking, prosecuted by the specialized bail team. Crown argued that client should not be released because of serious nature of charges and related criminal record. Bail Granted.
- R. v. A.A. (Brampton) After execution of search warrant at residence, police locate large amount of cocaine (about a kilogram), pills, Fentanyl and cash. Crown argued A.A. should remain in custody because of serious nature of charges. Justice accepted Mr. Fedorowicz’s argument that the plan of release was very strong, and, as result, public confidence in the administration of justice would not be lost if his client was released. Bail Granted.